Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wedding Planning

So this isn't something that I've crafted myself, but I am still super excited about it! Our wedding keeps becoming more and more Lord of the Rings themed (invitations, cake), and I wanted to continue that trend with the centerpieces for the reception tables. I found an Etsy shop that sells twelve different prints of various locations in Middle Earth, so we are going to have seating assignments based on them! I got all twelve in an 8" x 10" size, and am planning on getting some cheap frames from the dollar store for displaying them. The best part is that after the wedding we will have a lot more art for the apartment! Bonus!


Here is a link to the shop that sells the prints: Harknett Photography Etsy Store

She also has similar styles of prints for Star Wars, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and more! They would make great gifts for the geek in your life. :)

1 comment: